Sunday, August 21, 2005

A Makeover

I would like to re-do the old blog here. It's pretty damn boring to look upon, isn't it? While I don't have much money or ambition, I do have time to donate and I'm not afraid of personal shame. So if anyone out there in blogland is interested in trading blog design skills for a favor, give me a holler.

You give me a new look, and I give you the favor of your choosing. Want me to wash your car? Bring it to Germany. Want a picture of yours truly in lingerie? It can be arranged. Want me to dedicate a week of blog posts to your greatness? You fucking rock and I'll tell the world.

Use your imagination in choosing the favor, because I sure don't have any spare cash.

I want my blog to look like an Irish Pub.
Think dark beer and green carpet.
Any takers?

16 comments:

Sparkling said...

Do you do a full valet service?

denotsKO said...

Yes. Anywhere within 25 kilometers of Kaiserslautern Germany.

Chuck Williams said...

im in america, so, i guess ill just do it for a link or two :)

Anonymous said...

Darn... i was hoping the mate who offered his services would take the lingerie option... and share with the rest of us... :(... maybe next time?

BA~~4

denotsKO said...

I'm still taking offers. I was hoping for a little more imagination too. Maybe the humiliation of the favor will be proportionate to the quality of the makeover.

Sparkling said...

You could off course sell your kidney... before Mrs Denotsko gets her hands on it!?

J Anderson said...

I doubt anyone will do this for free. Your best bet would be to Google for a good provider of free prebuilt templates or beg on BloggerForums.

BA~~9

denotsKO said...

I'm just trying to get some idea of how much imagination there is out there. By the responses here, I'm guessing not much.

I would jump at the opportunity to get someone to do something stupid, just for the sake of stupidity.

Unknown said...

Good luck on finding someone. Maybe a webdigner site will have a contest. ;)

BA~~93

justdawn said...

What about for the WIFE of a soldier?? heh

justdawn said...

Just in case anybody's still paying attention in here, JERZEY GIRL ROCKS:)

Chuck Williams said...

Achtung, baby... :P

Thanks for the link... I guess that means I have to do something now, huh? :D

denotsKO said...

A link is plenty.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://orrwvone.com/xlmv/rnpw.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ufmczqla.com/stbh/iagt.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://orrwvone.com/xlmv/rnpw.html | http://feyeghrt.com/qkkr/ofvt.html