Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I'll Sue Your Ass!

Have you ever wished you could sue stupid people just for being stupid? I wish I could sue people to get back all the life they suck from me by wasting my time. Take 10 minutes of my life; guess what, I'm taking 10 of yours +2 more just for making me chase you down.

I hate people who are so oblivious to their own existence that they stare into space while the clerk at the counter asks for more money because they are trying to buy $13.45 worth of stuff and with a $10 bill. The clerks can be just as bad sometimes. Ever stood at a counter trying to pay for something while the bitch behind it spends 5 minutes helping some dumbass comparison shop the cigarette lighters?

"this one is 95 cents, this one is $1.25, this one is $!.49."
"How much is the blue one?"
"this one?"
" No, the dark blue one behind the red one to the left of the Big stallion Condoms."
"$1.25 plus tax."
"OK. I'll take that one. Go a head and give me a pack of those condoms too." says the 96 pound goon.
"that'll be $5.79 please."
"Oh shit. I forgot my wallet in the car. Can you wait one minute?"

FUCK YOU!!! I'LL EAT YOUR YOUNG BEFORE I LET YOU STEAL ANY MORE OF MY TIME!!!

Even better is the guy who stops in the middle of the street to chat with the guy driving toward him window to window. The whole time you sit and wait 25 feet from your destination; and he always acts like you're a big, floppy dick for honking at him and wanting past.

Fuck I hate humans.

4 comments:

dorna! said...

Ditto

Anonymous said...

Traffic idiots I hate fucking traffic idiots!

Sparkling said...

Life's a bitch

justdawn said...

I think what spawned this particular rant was the Burger King idiots that failed to give us one of our kids' meals last night.