Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Urgent Update to Follow...

Apathy has a name, and it is Brian. It's come to my attention that I'm not a very reliable blogger. When it comes down to it...I suck at it. I can't find any reason to keep the world updated on my boring ass life daily or even bi-weekly. It would just kill me to sit at my computer all day and try to make it sound interesting and funny. It can't be done, but god knows some of you people sure try your best. Who cares if your cat just had kittens. Did you learn nothing from Bob Barker? Hell, I'm fixed and I'm not even a pet.

Whats up with all the shitty sniping? "I hate mommy blogs." "I hate blogs with bikini girls." "I hate blogs about politics." WHO FUCKING CARES!!!!! They're blogs. If you can't make it through the day without some blog action....It's time for a break people. You probably have bumper stickers that say witty things like 'I'D RATHER BE BLOGGING' 'BLOGGERS DO IT WITH THEIR FINGERS' 'YOUR BLOG OR MINE' 'MY OTHER BLOG IS COOLER THAN YOURS BECAUSE MY BLOG IS AN HONOR ROLL BLOG AT BLOGEXPLOSION.COM AND IF YOU CAN READ THIS MY FONT IS SUITABLE AND PLEASING TO THE EYES BECAUSE I HAVE NO FUCKING LIFE!'

A WORD OF NOTE: You don't all suck.


Starting Friday, this blog will only be updated weekly. You can expect the same high quality crappy stories as before, only now you don't have to wait anxiously for the wreck to happen. Friday will be the day to come by. I will also be offering a new feature to you. Just kidding, no new features.

9 comments:

Sparkling said...

Weekly posts. Cool! I wont miss any of your long posts anymore. Now that I actually work for a living (before I just went to work for a living), I don't have as much time to keep up.

denotsKO said...

It helps me too. Now that I have a deadline to meet, I might actually do it consistantly.

Anonymous said...

Some of my favorite blogs are once-a-weekers. I approve.

Mike said...

Amen brother,

Dear Jane... said...

Me thinks some anger management courses are in order... just kiddin' I think all the mommy anti/mommy bashing stuff was a.k.a attention seeking stuff.

Sparkling said...

So what happened last friday? Don't tell me you where too busy attending an anger management course!

denotsKO said...

Procrastination

I'm really having a tough time with this. I'm a bit mentaly constipated right now, so when I sit down and try to write it turns out bad. The frustration of the effort makes me angry and it turns into a ranting monologue like this one. I don't want to be a ranting blogger.

Bottle Rocket Fire Alarm said...

I'll be patient. Inspiration is like lightning, unpredictable and jolting.

Punk Parent said...

I may pee from laughing, thanks for stoping by my site, keep an eye out for liks to horror for kids. It is coming soon I just have to do a little research.