Friday, July 22, 2005

Get set....

I think the 'theme' of this thing will be my rambling accounts of random memories as they come into my head. They definitely won't follow any sort of chronological order. There's a good chance that they won't be well written, or for that matter be very interesting. In the end, about all we can be sure of is that they will be posted here, by me, for the world to read if they feel so inclined.

Memories are funny, subjective little things. After all, they're just a fancy arrangement of neurons in our brains. To expect every one present at an event to remember it the same way would be like expecting all snowflakes to be identical. So, with that in mind, I will always try to ask those present at the remembered happenings to offer their take on 'how it all went down'. In that way, you the reader, can make the call on whether I'm full of shit or not.

A large number of my 'memories' are clouded by drugs, alcohol, stress, lack of sleep, and various combinations of them all. So a little input from bystanders and witnesses could be of some help. Many of the folks present at these happenings are no longer available for comment; but I'll do my best to bring you the most comprehensive coverage of ALL the things in my head. As soon as they can be sorted into some sort of legible grouping of words, they will be posted here for your review.

Please stand by.

No comments: